In order for Kids Empowering Kids to better serve our families, we need you to log your volunteer hours through Track It Forward (https://www.trackitforward.com/), a website that allows nonprofits and other organizations to keep track of their volunteer hours. This allows us to collect data and to improve both volunteer and family experiences on our website.
How to Sign Up:
- Go to the Track It Forward website (https://www.trackitforward.com/)
- Under the "Start Free Trial" button, click the "Find your organization" link in blue, fine-print
- Search for Kids Empowering Kids and click the link
- For Returning Users - Enter your Email/Username and Password and then click the "Sign in" button
- For New Users - Click the blue "Sign up" link under the "Sign in" button, fill out your information, and then click the "Sign up" button at the bottom of the page.
How to Log Hours:
- Log into your Track It Forward account
- Fill in the number of hours (as a whole number), the date, primary activity, the Family Partner, your Volunteer Partner, and a few notes about what happened and whether or not you enjoyed your time volunteering
- Click "Submit Time," and your hours will show up in your hour log on the right-hand side of the page.